- Our day rate is billed as a 10hr day, portal-to-portal. Our day should include a meal. If there is no meal break, one-hour of OT will be billed. All OT up to 12 hours is billed at time-and-a-half. All OT over 12hrs will be billed at double-time. OT is billed on labor only and NOT gear. We follow the federal mileage rate provided by the IRS for shoots out of Marion and surrounding counties. Per diem, when applicable for out- of town shoots, is charged at $50 p/day, per crew member.
- This rate is for just our labor and includes no camera or gear.
- This rate reflects our services with our camera gear and FULL arsenal (which is ever-growing). Please see our full, current gear list below. If additional lighting and audio gear or an audio op is needed, the cost will be quoted on a per job basis to custom fit the needs of each shoot.
- This rate includes an often imperative Audio Operator for your shoot. If needs exceed the gear our Op can provide, a quote for the additional specialty items required can be provided for your shoot.
- The rates provided below are per day. Our gear pricing is fully customizable and highly competitive with all area and regional rental houses. Don't believe us, check! If you happen to need a camera or lens for a shoot with us that we do not own, we can gladly quote you a price on what it would take for us to rent that item for your shoot. *When you're renting our gear, a certificate of insurance must be provided prior to pick-up. The renter assumes all liablity for loss, theft, or damage.
The C300 Mark II is an evolutionary 2nd gen Cinema 4K camera with a wide range of new and improved features including 4K/2K/Full HD internal and external recording. This powerful camera also features an expanded dynamic range of 15 stops, improved Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus, and a lot more. The C300 Mark II Digital Cinema Camera helps to deliver more creative flexibility for professional production applications, as well as independent productions, commercials, features, sports, and more.
- Canon L-Series Lens Kit
- Miller Compass 20 Tripod
- SHAPE HH Rig w/ Follow Focus/Grip Relocator
- 4 x 128Gb CFast2.0 Cards/Reader
- 3 x AP60 Batts/Dual Charger/Power Supply
- The GH5 is the latest DSLR 4k powerhouse packed in a small Micro 4/3 mirror-less body. The GH5 can record 4:2:2 10-bit in 4K at 30 fps internally, offers 4k 60p options too, and uses 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization. It's a great B-Cam for setups that require something with a small footprint or to squeeze in another angle for an interview on a tight budget.
- DMW-XLR1 Mic Adapter
- Camera Cage
- Sennheiser Cam Mic
- 2 x 64Gb SD Cards
- 3 x Batts + Charger
- Manfrotto 502 Tripod
If you're hoping to add some aerials for your video content, the DJI Mavic Pro Kit is a great way for us to get that for you! This item is NOT for rent. Our kit includes 4 batteries and 2 64gig cards so that we can fly for longer amounts of time and get you all the shots you need without stopping to recharge.
- Canon CN-E 18-80mm Compact Servo
- Canon EF Mount L-Series - 16-35mm f2.8 USM II
- Canon EF Mount L-Series - 24-70mm f2.8 USM II
- Canon EF Mount L-Series - 70-200mm f2.8 USM
- Canon EF Mount L-Series - 24-105mm f4 USM w/ IS
- Canon EF Mount 10-18mm Ultra-wide
- Canon 2X Extender iii
- 82mm & 77mm Polarizers
- 82mm & 77mm Variable ND Filters
- Pelican 1510 Carrying case
- Sennheiser ew100 Wireless Kit
-includes 1 Lav Bodypak and 1 Plug Transmitter, as well as 1 Receiver in a protective hard case
- Oktava MK-012 Condenser Mic w/ Boom Pole
- Sony 77 ECM Lavalier Mic
- Stick Mic (Electro-voice re50b)
- ZOOM H4N Multi-track Recorder
- The following items from our camera department can come along on your next shoot to assist in telling your next story. Ask for more details!
Whether producing content for broadcast or cinema distribution, you can depend on this SmallHD monitor to brightly display accurate colors in professional field, studio, and post-production settings. Most importantly this monitor allows you to live-view up to 2 sources of video to match and compose shots the way that you want them in your final product.
- HDMI and SDI Compatible
- includes C-Stand/Desk Mount
- Battery Power Adapter
- Our #1 choice for a high quality slider for those beautiful, smooth, and long cinematic moves!
- Holds camera kits up to 80lbs while handling them smoothly
- Made with love in the USA!
- Travels safely via plane in its tough 1750 Pelican to take the show on the road
- Includes All-Terrain Legs, 75mm/100mm Bowl Adapter for tripod mounting
- Pelican Carrying Case
- Manfrotto N12 or 502 Head
-Ultra portable and great for quick and light setups to get those nice smooth moves
- Supports up to 100lbs
- Made in Indi
- The latest and greatest in single hand gimbal technology
- Handles DSLR setups of up to 7.9lbs
- Equipped with focus control from the gimbal to keep your footage nice and sharp
- Add this gimbal setup to the GH5 pkg and prepare for some of the smoothest and cinematic footage from a lightweight package you've ever seen!
- Hard Carrying Case
- Monitor Sun-shade
- 4 Canon LP Batts w/Charger
- D-Tap Power adapter (for on-board power solutions)
Our lighting and grip package is ever-growing. Listed below is a full run-down of what we have on hand and can provide from our equipment arsenal. If your shoot requires specialty equipment such as HMI's, hazzers, dollies, etc, we can gladly quote you a price to source the equipment needed to get the job done!
- The industry standard in large, soft sources for lighting up subjects with quality light in a variety of settings.
- KINO FLO 415 Diva 4-Bank Light with Daylight and Tungsten Lamps
- KINO FLO 215 Diva 2-Bank Light with Daylight and Tungsten Lamps
- These lights are great for quick and portable set-ups and will run most of the day on one of our gold-mount batteries. Since they are bi-color, are wonderful for lighting subjects quickly in a variety of lighting environments such as daylight, fluorescent, or tungsten.
- 2 x Dracast 500 w/ Diffusors, Barn Doors, 60 deg grid, Soft Boxes, and air cushioned stands
- 4 x 90 wh B4B Batts + Charger
- Our 10"x 20" light mat is an extremely versatile light that can be placed just about anywhere and powered via battery. It's color dial-able between 3150K - 5700K. At 4000Lux @ 3', this light has great punch. Most importantly this light travels easily and takes up virtually no space due to its flat and flexible design!
1 - 1K
1 - 650w
1 - 300w
1 - 150w
- 4 x C-Stands
- 7 x Light Stands
- 4 x 15lbs shot bags
- Matthews Road Rags (2-24"x36" frames)
- 4 x 4 Westcott Scrim Jim Kit
- w/ Full & 1/2 Stop Silk, single/Double Nets, and Flag
- Large Reflector
- Magliner Jr Cart w/ Shelf, Basket, and C-Stand holder
- Rock 'n Roller Cart w/ Shelf & Stand Bag